Tuesday, February 28, 2012

In other exciting news on the house front....

Our chandelier arrived over the weekend!  This will go over our dining room table.  I have always loved pretty chandeliers, but I didn't originally think that we would put one in the new house.  Then I saw this and there was no going back!  I think this will be very beautiful in our wood and clay house!

Photo Credit

Photo Credit
I know, I know! It's hard to imagine how it will all go together over the next several months, especially considering that this is what my dining room looks like currently.....


but we will get there!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love it! I can't wait to see it in place!

Jeannie said...

Love love all the updates! Hope you all are doing well! I really hope I will get to see the completed version! Take Care
jeannie

Lianna said...

Hooray! Chandeliers make every room better! I love the one you picked.